Terms & Conditions
Hexagon Nutrition Website subject to your compliance with terms and conditions given below.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing the site. By accessing the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site.
- You understand that you may access both Hexagon Nutrition websites and the Internet in general through the Site. You understand further that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Hexagon Nutrition, neither Hexagon Nutrition nor any of its affiliates operates or controls any information, products or services on the Internet in any way and that except for such Hexagon Nutrition, - identified information, products or services, all merchandise, information and services offered or made available or accessible through Hexagon Nutrition, Websites or on the Internet generally are offered or made available or accessible by third parties who are not affiliated with Hexagon Nutrition, or its affiliates.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of Hexagon NutritionWebsites and the internet. Neither Hexagon Nutrition, nor its affiliates make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to any merchandise, information or service provided through Hexagon Nutrition Websites or on the internet generally, and they shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information, and the quality and merchantability of all merchandise, provided through Hexagon NutritionWebsites or on the internet generally. You understand further that the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. You access such materials at your own risk. Hexagon Nutrition has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
- Goods once sold cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstances.
- Packaging may sometimes vary as it appears on the website due to introduction of new packaging & new variants. The images shown on the site may differ from the original product.
- After placement of order please allow delivery period of 10 to 15 working days. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with MYNUTRISHOP. MYNUTRISHOP shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by the due to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of MYNUTRISHOP. Hexagon Nutrition does not accept any responsibility for the delays due to logistical failures for any reasons or due to force majeure.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or if less than 18 years has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- By using the Shopping services of MYNUTRISHOP you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. MYNUTRISHOP or HEXAGON NUTRITION will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- MYNUTRISHOP or HEXAGON NUTRITION will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the Vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Partial delivery & Damages of product needs to be reported within 7 days of receipt of the product.
- Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific.
- Octroi charges may be levied on some products displayed on the site .These charges may not be refundable and may be borne by the customer. In the event of cancellation of the order the, Octroi charges levied may not be refunded.
- The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects.
No Service Warranties
The site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, noninfringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information given by Hexagon nutrition, its affiliates or its contractors or their respective employees shall create a warranty. Neither Hexagon Nutrition, nor its affiliates warrants that the service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material accessible on the site is free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances shall Hexagon Nutrition, its affiliates or its contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the site or to access the internet or any part thereof, or your reliance on or use of information, services or merchandise provided on or through the site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site, or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Hexagon Nutrition in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
Making Purchases On The Site
- If you wish to make purchases on the Site, you may be asked by the merchant or information or service provider from whom you are making the purchase to supply certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanism information. You agree that all information you provide any merchant or information or service provider on the Site for purposes of making purchases will be accurate, complete and current. The merchants and information and service providers offering merchandise, information and services on the Site set their own prices and may change prices or institute new prices at any time. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to purchases on the Site.
- Credit card details: You agree, understand, undertake and confirm that the credit/debit card details provided by You for making payments for Product(s) purchased through www.mynutrishop.co.in, either through the on-line payment gateway mechanism will be correct, current, complete and accurate and you shall not use the credit card/ debit card or any other bank account which is not lawfully owned by you.
User Conduct On The Site
While using the Site, you may not:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Internet
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, including without limitation the Indian export control laws and regulations
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material)
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Site which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder or
- upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Site itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Site is copyrighted as a collective work under US copyright laws
Hexagon Nutrition has no obligation to monitor the Site. However, you agree that Hexagon Nutrition has the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. Hexagon Nutrition will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. Hexagon Nutrition reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement.
You understand and agree that unless you notify Hexagon Nutrition to the contrary, Hexagon Nutrition may publish your name and other consumer information in one or more directories which may be accessed by other Internet users; in addition, unless you notify Hexagon Nutrition to the contrary, Hexagon Nutrition may make such information available to third parties from time to time. You understand further that merchants on the Site may have access to such information and may make it available to third parties in accordance with their normal practices unless you notify those merchants directly that you do not wish such information made available.
Failure to Comply with Terms and Conditions
Hexagon Nutrition may deny you access to all or part of the Site without notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that Hexagon Nutrition in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement. If Hexagon Nutrition denies you access to the Site because of such a violation, you shall have no right
- To access through Hexagon Nutrition any materials stored on the Internet,
- To obtain any credit(s) otherwise due to you, and such credit(s) will be forfeited,
- To access third party services, merchandise or information on the Internet through Hexagon Nutrition, and Hexagon Nutrition shall have no responsibility for any consequences resulting from lack of notification.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Hexagon Nutrition and its affiliates harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of this Agreement by you or authorized users of your account, or in connection with the use of the Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the Internet by you or authorized users of your account.
Products Description and Pricing
Before placing an order you are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of MYNUTRISHOP.
Registration of the User on the Website is Mandatory. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party's under ID and Password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such party.
User are responsible for the security of User's password and for all transactions undertaken using User's password through our service. User confirm that he/she is the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions under this Site. MYNUTRISHOP will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of user's ID/password/credit card number/account details number for using mynutrishop.co.in Services.
The user also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify MYNUTRISHOP of any unauthorized use of the user's password or user ID and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website. MYNUTRISHOP shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user's failure to comply with this requirement.
The User agrees that MYNUTRISHOP may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the User's user ID and access to the Website/Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to requests by enforcement or government agencies, etc.
In the event that any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Hexagon Nutrition failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mumbai jurisdiction only, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any cause of action you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced with one (1) month after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Hexagon Nutrition with respect to the Site.
This agreement and each USE OF THIS WEBSITE shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.